- The KSSH & TSSH combined symposium:
12 renowned surgeons from Korea and Taiwan will be paired together to discuss 6 topics in the field of Plastic and Orthopedic Hands.
- Keynote speech on Day 1:
Francisco del Piñal will share knowledge of Trauma Hand Series from the Classic, the Microsurgery, to the Arthroscopy.
- Keynote Speech on Day 2:
In-Ho Jeon will present Biomechanical Perspective of Elbow Joint and Recent Update in Elbow Arthroplasty.
- Burn Hand Reconstruction:
Rei Ogawa and Shiu-Shu Chuang will demonstrate their experience in contracture release and resurfacing.
- Management of Lymphedema in the Upper Extremity:
Shan Shan Qiu and Rei Ogawa present the viewpoints from Europe and Japan;
Jung-Ju Huang presents lymph node transfer;
Johnson Yang presents lymphovenous anastomosis.
- Venous Flap Symposium:
Sang-Hyun Woo, Hung-Chi Chen, and Yu-Te Lin will present their strategy to apply venous flaps.
- The Asian-Pacific Session:
Outstanding papers presented by the traveling fellows from Japan, Korea, and Singapore and the members from TSSH.
- Several other panel discussions about the distal radius fracture and distal radioulnar joint disorders.